Links & Friends
Links to important people/places!
- gorgeous products, great company – come join the party
- a world leader in organic health & beauty
- proud winners of numerous awards for both individual products and ethical approach
- gorgeous eco-friendly, vegan nail lacquers.
- You don’t have to compromise the world around you to be glamorous.
- Facebook: Radiance – Aromatherapy & Reflexology: pop along to facebook and ‘like’ the page; here you will find new offers, snippets I find interesting in the field. Hope you like them too.
- Current offers and discounts are highlighted here
- Along with focus on new products you might like, and old ones you may have missed
- not always work related, but join me anyway 🙂
Other trusted practitioners:
- some evenings and Saturday mornings I can be found here at The Theale Wellbeing Centre. A multidiscipline centre catering for all your health needs.
- Look here for osteopathy, acupuncture, chiropody, counselling plus much more.
- based in Newbury, this friendly practice comes highly recommended.
- based in Burghfield, Janie at Happy Bean uses natural remedies to aid and prevent health problems and to optimise our wellbeing.
- specialises in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- find exercise boring?
- why get stuck in a hot sweaty gym when you can exercise outside.
- based in Lower Earley, Diksha offers pain and stress relief using physical therapy, hypnotherapy or a combination of the two.
- often known to work together with patients, we have seen remarkable results and if you have ever met Diksha, you will know that she gets ‘people out of pain’.
Networking with like minded ladies:
A couple of times each month I meet with a great group of ladies, swapping business ideas and tips. we help each other in business, whilst having a great lunch! If you are a lady in business and want to find out more, take a look at their website or give me a call and I can fill you in. If you are not sure if its your ‘sort of thing’, come along a visit us with no obligation.
- and finally – Why Organic? Here’s the answer….